In case Aiuto reschedules the training event, the options available to the candidates are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the candidate’s schedule.
- The candidate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The candidates, if they wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to Aiuto at least 3 days prior to the event or session.
- If a candidate discontinued for 10 consecutive sessions, his or her admission with us will be cancelled by default. However, if they wish to continue afterwards, a registration charge of INR 1000 will be charged and the classes will be re-scheduled.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed.